A Secure & Convenient Way to Contribute to the Parishes of the Resurrection
Make your donations without writing any checks. Parishes of the Resurrection use the Vanco Payments online giving program. Online donations may be made at any time through Vanco from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Online donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year, and you can change your account preferences and donation amounts at any time.
Benefits of Online Giving include:
- No need to hassle with checks or cash
- 24/7 web based access
- Easily schedule recurring donations to coincide with your pay period
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of rewards such as air miles or cash bonuses
- Option to give a little extra to cover credit card fees and other banking fees
- Allocate different amounts for different collections (one-time or recurring)
- No need to share bank account information because you enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted as needed
- View your personal giving history at any time
How do I get started?
- Open the Online Giving Portal
- Create an Online Profile and set a Password
- Making a Donation
- The easiest thing to do is set up your Regular Envelope Contribution first since more than likely this will be a reoccurring donation.
- After setting up your reoccurring donations you can make one-time donations for all the special collections listed.
- Enter Account Information
- After submitting your donation, you can always log in and make changes at anytime.
If you have any questions or need help setting up your account please call Shelby at the St. Catherine Office – 989-471-5121
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Cancel?
Can I cancel at anytime?
You can cancel or suspend donations by notifying the church or by going online and signing into your account.
What about the basket?
How can I participate in the offering during Mass?
Either write “I give electronically” on the outside of an envelope or contact the parish office and request an “I Give Electronically” card to drop into the offering basket.
How does it work?
How do automated contributions work?
You select a payment method, start date, frequency and contribution amount. On the scheduled date(s), donations will be processed and deposited into the church bank account.
Is it safe?
How safe is electronic giving?
Vanco Payment Solutions meets or exceeds all industry standards to safeguard your data. To help ensure your data stays safe, Vanco leverages technology such as tokenizing card data and encrypting sensitive information for transmission and storage.
I made a mistake…
I made a mistake and donated the wrong amount. How can I get a refund?
Contact the parish office and they will be able to credit the amount donated in error back to your account – just like when you return an item you bought at a store or online. It is very important that the mistake is caught as soon as possible. Credits cannot be made more than a few days after a transaction has been processed.
What proof will I see?
What can I use to show I made a donation?
The itemized list of electronic transactions that appear on your bank or credit card statement can be used as proof of your donations.
Credit Card or Bank Account?
What payment methods can I use to donate?
Donations can be made with all major debit/credit cards currently accepted by your church. You can also give or pay using your checking or savings account.
When will my contributions be processed?
Your contributions will be processed on the date(s) you authorize.
Will I receive a receipt?
Yes. You will receive a receipt via email, and you will also be able to view transactions in your giving history. Guest donors will receive a receipt if they choose to enter their email address when completing a donation.
Can I give to my parish?
Can I give to my parish?
Yes! You can specify which parish you wish you donate to in for each line item (envelopes, special offerings, etc). You may notice on your bank statement or credit card that it says St. Catherine Parish. That is only because all the online giving is processed through one account and then we split everything internally.